Upcoming Church Events
(not related to church services)
For more information on each event, see the parish newsletter.
Anyone interested in attending Greek School is asked to contact the church by calling 920-921-4364 or by email, email@example.com.
Greek School for adults: Thursdays 6pm at the church; off for the summer
Greek School for children: TBA
OFFICE HOURS: Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 10am to 2pm. Please call Fr. Ted and come during this time to meet with him for any need you might have. The other days will for visitations here or elsewhere.
BIBLE STUDY IN ENGLISH: Mondays 10am. We are studying the Holy Gospel according to St. Matthew. We have discussions on matters of our faith, Study of the Bible and Questions and Answers on various topics. Everybody is welcome!
GOLDEN AGERS: This newly established group met for the first time at Faros restaurant May 18, 2017. Nine participated and the next gathering will be in September (date to be announced later). We would like to encourage the relatives of these people (65 years of age and older) to participate in these meetings of love and fellowship over lunch or dinner. Thanks!
100TH ANNIVERSARY: See page here for details. Meetings will be held off until after Greek Fest.
PARISH COUNCIL MEETINGS: NO Parish Council meetings during the months of July and August unless it’s needed. Enjoy your summer months with your family.
GENERAL ASSEMBLY: TBA
GREEK FEST MEETINGS: TBA
PHILOPTOCHOS MEETINGS: TBA
BUTTERMILK PARK CONCERT: Wednesday August 9, 2017. Our booth will open from 5 to 9pm. The concert will be from 7:15-9:00pm. Again we ask for your help and participation. Please call Demetra Nass with any questions you might have.
1. Friday, September 1st + Agiasmos Service for the New Ecclesiastical Year, 6:00p.m.
2. Sunday, September 3rd + Service for the beginning of church programs after church service.
3. Thursday, September 14th – Beginning of the Greek School for Adults class, 6:00p.m.
4. Monday, September 18th – Beginning of the Bible Study Group, 10:00a.m.
5. Friday-Saturday, September 29-30, 2017 – Orthodox Christian Women Association Retreat at St. Iakovos Retreat Center.
6. Saturday, September 30th – OCTOBERFEST in Appleton, WI